Bachelor’s in International Hospitality Business – direct entry
We offer a variety of direct entry options for you to transfer to our Bachelor program.
Subject to your academic and/or professional experience, you can join us in semesters 3, 4 or 6, earning full BBA graduate status upon successful completion of your studies.
Why transfer to Glion?
- Join an institution ranked in the global Top 3 for Hospitality and Leisure Management education and employer reputation (QS World University Rankings 2020)
- Learn from expert faculty comprising 90% PhD/Master’s qualified lecturers
- Benefit from class sizes capped at 35 students, with a staff to student ratio of 1 to 5
- Receive highly personalized career support from dedicated teams based on each campus
- Switch your Bachelor studies between our campuses in Switzerland and London, with flexible exchange options
- Choose your final semester specialization in Luxury Brand Management in Hospitality, International Hotel Development and Finance or International Event Management
- Upon graduation, join more than 15,000 Glion Alumni worldwide – one of the strongest global networks in hospitality and beyond
Transfer options at a glance
We offer transfers to our BBA in International Hospitality Business at the following entry points:
This is the first academic semester at Glion, which follows the Practical Arts semester and first professional internship. From here, you will complete four academic semesters, plus a professional internship, to earn your Bachelor’s degree.
With the appropriate academic credits and professional experience, you can join us for the final two academic semesters of the Bachelor program, enabling you to undertake your choice of career-focused final semester specializations.
Academic Credit Transfer
- A maximum of 82 credits for 122 credit BBA program can be transferred to Glion with a minimum of 40 credits taken at
Glion in the final year of studies to include the specialization (semester 6 and 7).
- After the student has been admitted to the program, no request for credit transfer or exemption will be considered.
Work Experience Recognition
- No more than semester 1 and 2 or a maximum of 20 academic credits can be recognized through previous hospitality based work experience prior to admission to campus.
- Internship academic credit (semester 2 and 5 or a maximum of 10 credits) recognition may be granted by the appropriate panel
on campus for students with extensive work experience in a relevant domain.
- For students seeking an early exit award during their program of study work experience or non-collegiate learning may not
be recognized to fulfil certification. Academic credit recognition for experiential or non-collegiate credits transfer at Glion is
limited to a maximum of 25% of the credit requirement. If a student’s total credits are outside of these requirements, a
student is eligible for a transcript of study and certificate of attendance only. No early exit award can be given.
Apply for a transfer
To apply for a transfer get in touch with us by completing the form below and a member of our admissions team will be in touch to discuss your application.